Following is the list of documents necessary for the Italian citizenship recognition process “Iure Sanguinis” – Necessary documents (usually):
1 – Antenato:
• Birth Certificate or Certificate of Baptism (ITALIAN CERTIFICATE)
• Marriage Certificate (ITALIAN OR BRAZILIAN CERTIFICATE)
• Death Certificate (BRAZILIAN CERTIFICATE)
2 – Negative Naturalization Certificate (CNN) of the Italian, issued in Brazil by the competent agency.
• CNN authentication is also important.
3 – Certificates of family members who are part of the Transmittal of Citizenship Recognition:
• Birth, Marriage and Death, up to the applicant.
4 – All Brazilian certificates must be: CERTIFICATES IN WHOLE CONTENT WITH RECOGNIZED SIGNATURE, and these are valid for up to 1 year.
• Birth certificates must contain appropriate marriage, divorce / separation and death notes.
• Marriage certificates must contain, if applicable, the record of the divorce.
• If the divorcee is the applicant (consult the company on required documents).
• In case the applicant is adopted (consult the company).
5 – Certificates with: CERTIFIED TRANSLATION with validity of up to one year.
6 – LEGALIZATION BY NOTARY WITH HAGUE APOSTILLE (Individual Apostille must be done by notaries in Brazil) of original documents, translations, CNN and its Authentication, validity of only six months before boarding.
7 – The Italian documents do NOT need to be apostilled and have only 6 months of validity after being issued.
Only by means of a complete and prior analysis can we confirm that the applicant has all the necessary and required documents for the recognition.
Do you want to get Italian citizenship, contact us right now, we can help you to get yours!